8.22.2011

family | rancho de la fuente | hidden valley lake/kelseyville/lake county ca family photographer

I met Haley in high school and I was so happy to see her again when she contacted me to do some family photos.  She is just as sweet and beautiful as I remember, and her family is too!  The owners of Rancho de la Fuente were nice enough to let us use their property in Lakeport for this session.  Haley and Ellis were married there, and the grounds are beautiful!  You can check out more about the location here: Rancho de la Fuente
Here are just a few :)










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love admiring your work, Krystle. It just gets better and better! I plan on stealing the flying baby shot from behind (never seen it from that perspective.) Beautiful :)

    PS- sorry for the delete on the first comment. Google was not letting me post at first and I went to post again, but then saw that my comment was there when I checked-????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of them! You are so talented. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete