8.30.2011

every child is an artist

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
Pablo Picasso

I love watching kids create art.  When I was studying psychology, I wanted to be an art therapist for children.  I felt like I needed more life experience first.  So, here I am.  :)
The day started with Caden (along with Conor as his helper) creating an apartment for himself out of blocks.  It was crooked and teetering and I loved it. perfection. The afternoon entailed lots of sidewalk paint. Messy and perfectly fun.













this is what he does now when he asks me to take his picture, he also always tells me "one more" hehe, hope he doesn't lose that! 







love these boys!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your photos have such a definite style to them . . . soft, hazy, and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Beautiful images :)

    ReplyDelete