2.01.2011

camel shoes

So, I am trying to be a better blogger (I am, I really am!). On Mondays I get to hang out with the boys and we were getting ready to go visit my sister. I asked Caden to put his shoes on and he did. I know this story isn't fascinating yet, but it gets better. Turns out his shoes of choice that day were flip flops with socks!! oh. yes. he. did. I told him he couldn't wear them because he looked like a camel. Apparently that made it more fun for him!! haha! "Mom, I want to look like a camel!" I couldn't help but grab the camera to remember this silly Monday when Caden insisted on looking like a camel. Of course Conor wanted to get in on the act, so his little tootsies were captured too. Oh these little joys are so sweet! (and yes I let him wear those flip flops!)






No comments:

Post a Comment